Hi Friends! My name is Dori, and you have FOUND ME! LOL. Who doesn’t love Finding Nemo?! BUT I promise not to be as flighty and forgetful as my adorable blue counterpart. Anyhoo, I am the original co-founder of Allegro Entertainment, and worked in the Wedding Industry for a 13 years. I no longer work in events full-time, but still keep my toes in the pool for side projects here and there.
Starting in 2009, I began providing music entertainment and therapy for memory care residents, within the senior living communities in St. Louis, on a part-time basis. This experience ultimately lead to me selling Allegro Entertainment and stepping into senior care full-time.
Currently, I work full-time for Amada Senior Care in Richmond VA as their Community Liaison (Sales & Marketing). I help families receive in-home personal care, navigate senior living options, and understand financial coordination revolving around senior care planning. I LOVE my job, and my clients ♥
During my wedding career, I have been blessed to have been able to….
- Plan Weddings with over 1,900 Engaged Couples
- Work with High Profile Corporate Clients
- Develop Strong Relationships with Event Vendors
- Local Networking Leader for “Association of Bridal Consultants” 2011 – 2018
- St. Louis, MO Director of Membership for “International Live Events Assoc. ” 2020 – Current
I’m a busy-body perfectionist, with a lot of drive and ambition. I love working with people, and making their special life moments absolutely spectacular.
- I was born and raised in St. Louis, and proud to call it home♥
- I moved to Richmond VA in October of 2022 to be closer to my sister in Charlottesville
- I’m the youngest of 2 girls, and my older sister Erika is my best friend
- My mom is hilarious without even trying! 🤣
- I’m a daddy’s girl who lost her father in 2018 💔
- I have 1 dog, Honey Child, a rambunctious German Shepard Lab mix
- I have 2 cats, Monster & Gobi, both males with distinctive personalities
- I was a singer on the worship team at New Covenant Church in Chesterfield Missouri
- And also use to sing with a group called “Bésame Jazz” LISTEN HERE